The Integrated Building Management System comprises the following functional sections
- Air-conditioning system
- Ventilation and exhaust system
- Fire Alarm System
- Access Control System
- Public Address System
- Closed Circuit Television System
The IBMS broadly comprises –
- DDC Automation stations, Fire detection, access controllers
- Field devices including sensors, detectors, readers, actuators, valves
- Field communication network
- PDMs (Process data Managers)
- LAN Network
INTEGRATION OF THE VARIOUS SYSTEMS
The integration of various systems is detailed below:
- Fire alarm system
- ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM
TESTING & COMMISSIONING:
- Supervise the operation of the facilities listed above
- Facilitate quicker response time in respect to complaints
- Better coordination of monitoring and control
- Database for recording system history, information and management pertaining to preventive maintenance
- Facilitate to control from a remote location using internet/intranet.
- Optimum energy utilization.
- Provides open system architecture on which several other third parties system can be connected through required software drivers.
- Coordinated emergency procedures.
- Advanced smart alarm management system (mobile, pager, and fax).